Who do I contact for Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate technical support?
Is there a customer phone tree list for Support?
What are the phone menu options to reach Support queues?
Using your software’s in-product Help system is always a good first stop to answer your technical questions. When you need additional help, there are several ways to connect with Sage. Depending on your Sage Business Care Plan, you may be able to take advantage of the services shown in the following chart. Please keep in mind, our response times can be longer during peak times.
Join our Sage City (http://sagecity.na.sage.com/) community. Sage City is our user forum that is available
24/7. It is the place where Sage employees, product and industry experts, and your peers connect to share ideas.
Follow us for up-to-the-minute news
- Follow us on Twitter @SageNAmerica (https://twitter.com/SageNAmerica)
- Like us on Facebook (https://facebook.com/Sage)
- Connect with us on LinkedIn (https://linkedin.com/company/sage-software)
Live Chat: Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time, with the same exceptions as telephone support (see below).
Telephone Support and Online Support Request contact: Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time with the following exceptions:
- Standard United States holidays
Upgrading Your Sage Business Care Plan
If you would like to renew or upgrade your Sage Business Care plan (such as to add telephone support), please call 800-858-7098.
800-551-8307 Telephone Menu
- Installation, Networking, Estimating, eTakeoff, Job Cost, My Assistant or Sage My Communicator for Outlook
- Installation or Networking
- Estimating or eTakeoff
- Job Cost
- My Assistant or Sage My Communicator for Outlook
- Payroll, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, or Cash Management
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger or Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable, Contracts, Billing, Project Management, Address Book or Construction Anywhere
- Accounts Receivable, Contracts, or Billing
- Project Management or Address Book
- Construction Anywher
- All Other Questions
- Purchase Order, Inventory, or Service Management
- Property Management
- Document Management
- Equipment Management
- Sage Construction Project Center, Sage Paperless Construction or Sage Bid Management
- Sage Service Operations To Return to the main menu *