How Can We Help?
View an employee’s pay raise history, and enter historical raise information for an employee, in the employee record. Whenever you add an employee, or change an employee’s compensation, Sage 100 Contractor automatically adds that information to the employee’s raise history.
To view raise history for an employee:
- Open the 5-2-1- Employees window.
- Bring of the employee you are wanting to see the pay history for.
- With the record displayed, click Options > Raise History or click the [Raise History] button.
- If you need to add pay history, on the first blank line of the grid:
- Click in the Date field, and then click the Down arrow to display the calendar.
- In the calendar, find the year and month, and then double-click the date that the historical rate became effective.